Frequently Asked Questions
What do you charge for your services ?
Areopa has a fully costed licensing system in place and depending on the project being undertaken. The price will be agreed with the client before the project starts.
How long does a project take ?
Depending on the type of project and the size of the organisation, the agreement on the project timescales and the project plan will be made prior to the contract being signed.
What type of contract do you negotiate with your license holders ?
Areopa offers 7 levels of contracts:
- Certified Areopa partner contracts for people who will deliver our licensed products through others.
- Areopa enterprise partners for those who will deliver our products and services under license in house.
- Areopa partner contracts with universities and learning organizations
- Contracts with the government and NGO’s.
- Contracts with small medium companies.
- Step-in-project contract.
- Personal licensing contract.
Each contract is different and is tailored to the needs of the organisation.